Silk - Washable
For full instructions, click here
• High quality, 16mm habotai silk that you can print on
• Once printed, remove the backing sheet and you're ready to sew!
• Give a luxurious, distinctive touch to all craft projects - cards, photo albums, bookmarks
• These delicate but strong silk sheets are washable
• Why not try making dolls' haute couture garments?
Can you imagine being able to use your inkjet printer to print text, graphic images and photos onto silk? Well these sheets are 100% pure white silk satin and you can do just that! The paper backing ensures that the sheets glide steadily through your printer: no slipping or sliding. And the silk takes the ink beautifully, giving all your images and ultimately your craft projects the most wonderfully luxurious quality. Rich, delicate and exotic. Even the tiniest printed silk square is enough to add a real 'wow!' to handmade greeting cards, photo albums, bookmarks and the like. And you can even wash this silk without damaging either the fabric or the images printed onto it, so the possibilities with all types of soft furnishings and even children's clothes are absolutely endless!
These fabric sheets are 100% washable (by hand).
Once printed leave the silk sheet to dry (for around one hour), then peel off the backing sheet and your gorgeous image is ready to be sewn into your project.
We Also Recommend
Micro porous inkjet printable acetate sheets for screen printing emulsion, and silk screen positives - clear transparency film, high quality A3 \ A4, Pack of 10 sheets