• Make your own printable fabric with Reynolds Freezer Paper
• Plastic coated on one side only - it lightly adheres to fabric when ironed over
• Peels off easily without leaving a residue
• Use to stiffen floppy fabrics so you can print onto them
• Perfect for patchwork templates or to keep small pieces of silk stretched for silk painting
Reynolds Freezer Paper is a great craft material, it can be used for appliqué, patchwork and acts as a good way of keeping small pieces of silk stretched and ready for silk painting.
Plastic coated on one side only, it lightly adheres to fabric when ironed over and can then be removed without leaving a trace. You can also use this to create a carrier sheet backing for some fabric or thin paper you may want to inkjet on to.